Thursday, April 28, 2016

Quiltport USA 2016! Part One


Why is Marion smiling? Because we're about to enter the vendor mall!
Last Thursday we headed up to Quiltport USA in Freeport, Maine for a weekend of debauchery. Just kidding, it was a weekend of quilting, shopping and eating. That's about as wild as we get...

We had breakfast at Isabella's Sticky Buns every day (and lunch too).
Yes, it's that good.
The cinnamon rolls are almost as big as your head! We all brought some home.
I even shared with Mike. I must really love that guy!
We celebrated Sue's birthday. Happy Birthday Sue!
Okay, we celebrated Sue's birthday twice...
We all got our sewing machines cleaned!
I got my pedicure--purple with sparkles. Sue got a pedicure too.
We also got to spend some time with Ginny and Nancy Q.
From left to right: me, Marion, Sue, Ginny, Joannie, and Nancy Q.
A good time was had by all! Thanks to my newest roving blog photography assistant Sue for any photo in which I appear!

Thanks for visiting!

Pugs and kisses,
Nancy

2 comments:

  1. For me having that cinnamon roll would be debauchery. Looks like you ladies had a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete