Monday, December 14, 2015

December Sunday with the Brown Baggers

Last Sunday, I met up with my Brown Bagger buddies for our monthly sewing get together. I actually pushed myself and arrived by 9:30 am, which was about an hour earlier than usual (for me). I even beat Marion!

Here are some of the girls and their projects. Some people were making Christmas gifts which needed to remain under wraps until after December 25th. I was busy assembling Sam's quilt, seen here. I still have a few more rows to sew together.
Debbie finished this pretty Tumbler quilt top.
Kim G.'s quilt of artist Frida Kahlo is finished! This is Kim's original design. She silk screened the squares.

Never one to do anything half way, the fabric on the back of the quilt also has Frida Kahlo on it.
I love, love, love, Lynne's circle quilt. All of the beautiful fabrics came from Lynne's stash.

Here's a close-up. She is quilting it in big stitches with pearl cotton.
Valerie shows off her latest creation, a teeny, tiny Little Twister quilt, which she is making into a mug rug.

A close-up.
Sally models her latest infinity scarf. She is making a bunch of them for Christmas gifts.
Pat made this gorgeous Christmas stocking for her new great nephew Desmond.
Pat made these adorable pillowcases for her great nieces: Bralyn and Brooklyn and for great nephews: Bradley and Brett.
Nancy D. won our first block raffle!
Thanks for visiting!

Pugs and kisses,
Nancy

1 comment:

  1. Love the big tumblers, and the Frieda quilt is great. You ladies are so creative and talented.

    ReplyDelete