Friday, August 7, 2015

Cape Cod Quilt Show 2015, Favorite Quilts, Part One

Last Friday, Marion, Joannie, Sue, and I went to the Cape Cod Quilt Show. We saw our friends Nancy D., Kim P., and Wendy there. I also ran into my friend Etta, who I haven't seen in at least a year.

Lots of great quilt and lots of vendors to buy yummy fabric from! Below are ten of my favorite quilts from the show. I'll do a second post with another ten.
Kailey's Quilt.
The maker's name isn't listed on the photo I took of the label. If you know the maker I am happy to give her credit! Check out the close-ups of her beautiful machine quilting below.


A Drink of Stars by Julie Lariviere
Pink Spin by Ellen Bowler
Maggie's Quilt by Karen Gillagan
Outside of the Box by Noreen Couture
Liberty Day by Tere D'Amato
Close-up from Liberty Day
Close-up #2 from Liberty Day
Urban Owls by Sue Hart
Close-up of Urban Owls
Kate's Choice by Eileen Morgan
Dresden Garden Party by Sue Hart
Arabian Nights by Paula Tuano

Welcome to my newest followers! Welcome back to my regulars! Thanks for visiting!

Pugs and kisses,
Nancy

3 comments:

  1. urban owls, Karen's choice are my favorites. What a fun show, and I can just imagine you four set loose on the place. LeeAnna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the show with us. Those are some beauties.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete