Thursday, September 19, 2013

Baby Logan Strikes A Pose!

Here is baby Logan at six weeks old posing on his nautical quilt. Look how big he is getting! Such a cute little man...I haven't gotten to meet him in person yet. He lives about six hours away from me. I may have to take a road trip...

Notice that Logan is wearing a nautical-themed onesie
to compliment his bedding ensemble.

Logan looks a little grumpy in this photo. Maybe he needs a nap?


You can read more about baby Logan and find out who he shares his birthday with here.

Have a good evening!

Pugs and kisses,
Nancy

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the matching quilt / casual wear ensemble. My clothing only matches my quilts while they are being made ! I find it useful to keep threads and small scraps of my projects clinging to every article of clothing I own for inspiration LOL !

    ReplyDelete