Friday, June 28, 2013

Late June in my Garden

Beautiful clematis growing along my fence. This was a teeny tiny plant when I originally got it.

I love my beautiful blue hydrangea. I have at least four of them in my yard.

This is a different hydrangea, next to a pretty pink bush that I can never remember the name of.

Lovely daylilies gifted to me by my dear friend Linda several years ago. What started as five small plants now fills out the corner of my yard quite nicely.

Sweet little pug flower, Romeo. Look closely to see his gap-toothed smile.

Pretty astilbe from our office plant swap earlier this year.
What's growing in your garden?

Pugs and kisses,
Nancy

3 comments:

  1. Love your beautiful flowers !
    I have tried growing Astilbe several times.
    I just cannot get it to "take".
    Visiting from "Sew Many Ways".
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from Sew Darn Crafty Link Party. I do so miss having a yard and garden. Your garden must be beautiful with all those lovely flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your flowers are amazing! Your doggie is cute too!!

    ReplyDelete